If you are thinking of building a new homeand you need to use the expertise of a competent person, you may use builder in the NHBRC database. All competent persons are required to be registered with their respective professional bodies, e.g. Engineers must be registered with the Engineering Council of South Africa in terms of the Engineering Profession Act, 2000 or in terms of Section 11 of the Natural Scientific Professions Act, 1993.

NHBRC Reg No.: Builder Name:
Province: status:
Total Items: 78484 Page 1 of 5233        1    2    Next
NHBRC Reg. No Province Builder Name Status
31884Eastern Cape Expired
35706Gauteng Current
117Northwest R Van Tonder Expired
1-28742081Northern Cape !Kheis Municipality Current
1-73346381Gauteng 'Lolly's Olifant Construction Current
3000248929Limpopo *K2014253302 (SOUTH AFRICA)PTY LTD New Application
23953Gauteng *Oddendal* Expired
4425Gauteng *RPP* Expired
13736Western Cape /Inside Edge Trading 132 CC Expired
3000188665Northern Cape 0 2 C Tse General Trading And Construct Current
3000146582Gauteng 02 Phoka Trading and Projects Expired
1-13784581Western Cape 021 Construction Expired
1-37463611Gauteng 04 Property Development Pty Current
1-200142114Limpopo 059 Pearl (Pty)LTD Expired
1-38676691Free State 08 Dijhene-z Trading And Projects Cc Expired