The NHBRC Services just a Click Away
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak and the 21 days lockdown as directed by President Cyril Ramaphosa, the NHBRC Council has taken decision to limit interpersonal interactions which include walk-ins, visits and meetings at all our offices.
We encourage all NHBRC stakeholders to stay home during the 21 days lockdown.
Our services such as Registrations, Renewals, Enrolments, Complaints and Collections of Certificates, will be done through our new email response handling email list which has been centralised and linked to customer services unit.
Stakeholders are encouraged to access our services as per the following regions and email addresses:
1. Gauteng Online Services
2. Western Cape Online Services
3. Eastern Cape Online Services
4. Free State Online Services
5. North West Online Services
6. Limpopo Online Services
7. Mpumalanga Online Services
8. KwaZulu-Natal Online Services
9. Northern Cape Online Services
As our valued stakeholder, we implore you to heed the directive made by the President as well as the Department of Health Ministry Officials. Your health and that of your family members comes first.
To minimise risks to you and your loved ones, please take note of the following precautionary measures as recommended by the National Department of Health website
1. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
3. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
4. Stay home when you are sick and try and keep distance from others at home.
5. Cover your cough or sneeze with a flexed elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
6. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, and
7. Avoid contact with farm or wild animals (alive or dead), animal markets, and products that come from animals (such as uncooked meat).
#NHBRCares! #Stay Safe!
For more information:
Toll-free number: 0800 200 824
Ethics Hotline: 0800 203 698 or email firstname.lastname@example.org